Beam Dyeing MachinePioneers in the industry, we offer beam dyeing machines from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 10.5 Lakh / 42" x 72"Get Latest Price
A Beam Dyeing Machines
for dyeing fabrics that have been wound onto a special beam that has evenly perforated holes along its barrel. The dye is forced through the barrel into the fabric from inside to outside and vice-versa. The beam dyeing machines may be capable of dyeing a single beam or to dye multiple beams. The fabric have better dyeing results because of there is no dimensional changes as well as there is no mechanical force applied to it. The high performance Turbo-axial pump circulate the dye liquor in efficient manner to achieve even dyeing results.The process of beam dyeing is as follows:
- The fabric or yarn in open width is rolled on to a perforated beam
- The beam then subsequently inserted into a dyeing vessel
- The machine is closed and pressurized
- The dye liquor is circulated in to out and out to in directions, under pressure and temperature is employed as per the process requirement
- The chemicals and auxiliary are injected as per requirement of the process
- Even dyeing and superior dyeing quality
- Optimized circulation system along with high performance Turbo axial pump.
We are looking for Indian queries.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 42" x 72"